top of page


PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Registered Charity Licence Number:  CC21450

Donation Questions & Answers

What is an ACNC Registered Charity?

To find out more about the ACNC visit

Where does my donation go?

Our herd are expensive to keep.... feed, farriers, dental work, vet bills - On average each horse eats 3 to 4 tonnes of hay per year each! Your donations help keep our much-loved herd in tip top condition.

Will I get a receipt?

Yes, we will email a receipt to you.


Is my donation tax deductible?

Donations over $2 are tax deductible for Australian residents. For more information about tax deductibility, you should seek financial advice or visit the ATO website.

What other way can I donate?

Direct Deposit:  To deposit directly into Riding for the Disabled, Brigadoon Centre's bank account please use the following details:

RDA Brigadoon   BSB: 036-087   Account number: 384856

Then email us at so that we can provide you wit a receipt.

Cheques/money orders: Please make your cheque or money order payable to the “Riding for the Disabled Brigadoon”, and ensure your donation is accompanied with your name, address and the reason for your donation. Please post it to Riding for the Disabled, Brigadoon Centre, PO Box 2498, Ellenbrook WA  6069.

Who can I contact with a question about donations?

Please call our team on 0408 585 940 or email us at for assistance.

bottom of page